Light, precise and comfort guaranteed !Elea is an electronic system for the injection of hyaluronic acid offering you the best to perfect your patients' smiles.
Diversify your pratice
Why integrate hyaluronic acid injections with Elea, into your practice ?
Elea is an electronic pen, part of the Dental Hi Tec range, allowing tthe injection of hyaluronic acid easily and with extreme precision.
The advantages of an electronic injection for this procedure::
- The electronically controlled diffusion of the product is completely painless for the patient
- No muscular effort is required
- The injection is consistent unlike a manual injection
- The electronic injection limits trauma to the tissues
Injections with total peace of mind
- You have maximum focus on the handling during the injection
- Drop by drop or constant diffusion for optimum patient comfort
Elea in a nutshell…
Elea is an electronic injection system for the delivery of hyaluronic acid allowing ultimate precision thanks to its pen grip. You, therefore, benefit from the same advantages in your esthetic treatments as you do in your dental anesthesias using SleeperOne or QuickSleeper. This solution is ideal for all hyaluronic acid injections. Besides the comfort and precision, Elea will bring numerous advantages for you and your patients.
The advantages of Elea
Discover the applications of Elea
Opinions and articles on Elea
Discover articles on See all articles
the electronic injection of hyaluronic acid
Frequently asked Questions
The guarantee of reliable &
state of the art equipment
The reassurance of a manufacturer, expert in dental anesthesia
Technology proven for over 20 years
Backed by it’s well-renowned experience in the design and manufacture of electronic injection pens for the dental market, Dental Hi Tec has employed its expertise to give dentists access to a complementary technology.
Designed for your comfort by dental professionals
- A device that adapts to your equipment
- Adapted to all carpules on the market
Are you ready to diversify your practice with Elea ?