Speed, efficiency and comfort guaranteed !The QuickSleeper5 electronic pen performs efficient and comfortable local dental anesthesia, but also, and in particular, intraosseous anesthesia. Learn more
Over 10 million
anesthesias performed / year with QuickSleeper
Why choose intraosseous anesthesia
with QuickSleeper5 ?
QuickSleeper is the only system in the world that enables an easy injection of anesthetic close to the apices of the teeth. It possesses an exclusive needle rotation function enabling it to pass easily and painlessly through the cortical bone.
The advantages of intraosseous anesthesia :
- Immediate & profound anesthesia
- Without collateral soft tissue numbness
- 2 to 6 teeth anesthetized with only one injection
- Stressless anesthesias, even with children
- Allows multi-quadrant treatments
- Optimizes appointment and practice management
QuickSleeper5 in a nutshell
QuickSleeper is a state of the art electronic injection system with pen grip. Thanks to a wireless footpedal control your support points are ultimately efficient for maximal concentration and high precision anesthesias. The electronic system allows better management of injected volumes. QuickSleeper has all the benefits to optimize and ensure the reliability of your anesthesias.
The advantages of QuickSleeper5
Equip your practice today with a real practice buider, QuickSleeper5. All of your anesthesias are fast, painless and stressless due to the efficiency and to the absence of post-operative side effects. Your patients recognize & highly appreciate this modern and reassuring alternative. With QuickSleeper5, give yourself an additional tool to optimize your practice.
To find out more about QuickSleeper5, contact one of our specialists for a personalized demonstration.
Discover the applications of Quicksleeper5
QuickSleeper5 Reviews and Articles
Dental professional &
Dr. Marina Papachroni, Pediatric Dentist,
I love this device, it has changed my clinical practice in such an incredible way that I am unable today to return to conventional anesthesia techniques. I even decided to buy a QuickSleeper so that I could perform intraosseous anesthesia in older children. Now I am the happiest pedodontist in the world. I cannot imagine going back on classic anesthesia, neither for me nor for my patients.
Discover the articles on
See all articles
computer controlled anesthesia injections
Frequently asked Questions
La garantie d’un équipement
fiable de qualité
La caution d’un fabricant français expert de l’anesthésie dentaire
Local manufacture in France
- High quality components resulting from over 20 years of research and development
- Every device is tested and approved by a qualified technical department before delivery
Over 20 years of clinical feedback
- 5th generation device
- A large volume of scientific articles
- 98% of dental professionals recommend it
Designed by dental professionals, for dental professionals
- A product that can integrate with your dental unit
- Compatible with all 1.8 ml anesthetic cartridges on the market