Light, easy to use and ultimately preciseSleeperOne is an injection pen to perform all your local dental anesthesias more effectively and comfortably. With SleeperOne optimize and simplify all of your injections. Learn more
SleeperOne will not change your habits and
that changes everything !
Why choose the electronic injection with SleeperOne5 ?
Thanks to its pen grip SleeperOne5 offers great precision. The electronic injection perfectly controls the injection speeds enabling completely painless attached gingiva and palatal anesthesias. Its friendly, high tech design will reassure patients and reduce the anxiety associated with a manual syringe.
The advantages of an electronic injection :
- Painless anesthesia due to the electronic and progressive injection
- The anesthetic penetrates drop by drop into the tissues without pain
- Simplifies the delivery of anesthetic into dense tissues without muscular effort
- Reduces post-operative injection pain
- Contributes towards the effectiveness of the injection
Anesthetize with complete peace of mind
SleeperOne5 in a nutshell…
SleeperOne is very light, so it can be held extremely close to the needle tip, with a real “pen grip”. You can work with good support points to obtain the same precision as you can with your turbine. The electronic system allows better control of the volume injected. SleeperOne gives you the possibility to perform all of your anesthesias more effectively, even intraosseous anesthesia with children, without changing your normal workflow.
The advantages of SleeperOne5
To find out more about SleeperOne5, contact one of our specialists for a personalized demonstration.
Discover the applications of SleeperOne5
SleeperOne5 reviews and articles
Dental professional &
Dr. Marina Papachroni, Pediatric Dentist,
I love this device, it has changed my clinical practice in such an incredible way that I am unable today to return to conventional anesthesia techniques. I even decided to buy a QuickSleeper so that I could perform intraosseous anesthesia in older children. Now I am the happiest pedodontist in the world. I cannot imagine going back on classic anesthesia, neither for me nor for my patients.
Discover the articles on
computer controlled anesthesia injections
See all articles
Intraosseous Local Anesthesia in Dentistry Makes Sense
15 true and false – statements on dental anesthesia
Frequently asked Questions
The guarantee of reliable &
state of the art equipment
The reassurance of a manufacturer, expert in dental anesthesia
Local manufacture in France
- Family business
- Over 20 year history
- Design and manufacture in France
- 5th generation of product
- Acclaimed by pediatric specialists & general dental practitioners
Designed for enhanced user comfort
- Designed by dental professionals, for dental professionals
- Wireless pedal enables all focus on the pen grip and support points
- Ambidextrous handpiece
- Can be installed on all dental units
- Cost-effective consumables